MessageLock™ is the AES Email Encryption
and Zip Compression Add-In for Microsoft Outlook.
View the online Demo!
Are you looking for an easy way to securely send email messages and file attachments? Is public key and certificate based encryption too expensive complex for your recipients? Whether you need to send secure emails only occassionally or frequently, MessageLock could be the simple email encryption solution you've been looking for.
MessageLock adds one-click email encryption to Microsoft Outlook. MessageLock provides an efefctive, low cost way to protect important email messages and file attachments.
Encryption strengths available include HIPAA compliant AES-256 bit and AES-128 bit.
MessageLock does not use complex public/private keys or expensive certifications. It operates using simple symmetric key email encryption, whereby you and the recipient agree on a passphrase. This approach is practical for mid- to small-businesses, mortgage companies, CPA's, manufacturers, law firms, or any company that needs to send confidential messages between parties who know each other.
If you understand these Outlook email toolbar buttons, then you can already use MessageLock.
- Encrypts mail attachments with strong Government-strength 256-bit AES encryption.
- Exceeds Hippa encryption strength requirements.
- No complex public keys or certificates to exhange
- Message can be accessed with nearly any free zip utility or WinZip
- Adds Auto unzip and decryption to Outlook
- Compatible with Hundreds of Millions of Computers that can already decrypt Zip files. No special reader required by receiver.
- Easy to Use, One-Click Encryption
- Perfect for securing regular communications, or for sending a one-time encrypted email
- Create self-decrypting files
- Send messages in Outlook format, Web Browswer MHT format, or in PDF
- MessageLock remembers your passwords, and you can change them easily.
MessageLock is Approved for Export by U.S. Dept of Commerce.